- You are provided clean, sanitized and table-ready equipment.
- Tail-gate delivery is provided to ground floor or garden within a reasonable distance of the loading area.
- Equipment must be sheltered from the elements.
- The responsibility of rental items remains with you while in your possession.
- Equipment should be rinsed and food-free, containerized for return or stacked and ready for pick-up in the same area as delivered.
- Equipment is picked up or returned the day after the event (excluding Sundays or Holidays).
- One-half of the rental fee will be incurred each day equipment is not prepared for pick-up.
- Linens must be returned dry to prevent mildew or irreversible damage. Do not launder.
- Charges will be incurred by you for damage or replacement due to loss, misuse, abuse, overload or dirty equipment. This also applies to linens which are mildewed, burned or torn.
- To insure availability a non refundable retainer is required.
- Event planning and CAD design available at $100.00 per hour.
RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
All rentals are cash in advance except to pre-approved in house charge accounts. Payment is accepted in cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
Some items do require an additional cash or credit card deposit, which are refunded once the equipment is returned in clean condition or accessory pieces are returned , like games, etc.. Reservation deposits are non refundable.
Once customer takes possession of equipment, you are completely responsible for it whether damaged, lost, or stolen. You should consult your insurance agent regarding your coverage of rental equipment. Damage waiver is available at time of rental on most items. Damage waiver protects you against charges for accidental damage to rental equipment while it is in your possession. It does not cover mysterious loss or theft of the rental equipment or any accessory item.